Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WEEKEND STITCHIN'

There was a bunch of gift making going on this weekend...

A present for my sister, Sandy
                                                                               My sister had a birthday on Sunday. Sandy loves gardening, that's why I chose birds and herb markers that look like little stones. I also stitched up an apron, memo pad and garden journal. All packed up in a beautiful gift box that she can use to put treasures in.


A set of Crossword puzzle books in a Patchwork cover,
also a pack of tissue in their own jacket
Front view of book cover and tissue holder
                                                                            
My step mother's birthday was on the last day of February/ first day of March. She was" a leap year baby". I remember celebrating her 9th birthday with her, next year, she will be 21. Finally an adult! It took forever for her to grow up! She's quite a lady, so I knew that she would get a kick out of Maxine!


Back view of craft bag
Maxine Craft Bag
                                                                        
Then I decide to make some Maxine gifts for ME!
I will be taking some classes at the AQS Quilt Show in Paducah, KY again this year. I needed something new!








More Maxine to come, I have a nice panel that has lots of cute cartoons on it. Until next time...

Be Happy and Quilt!
            Love,
                     PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment